[Gambas-user] Auto-resize of controls

richard terry rterry at ...1946...
Thu Jun 3 11:15:01 CEST 2010

On Thursday 03 June 2010 18:11:28 Benoît Minisini wrote:
> > I wondered if there was any way that gambas could have an auto-resize
> > property to controls other than labels/buttons?, for example check
> > boxes/options buttons etc
> >
> > Would be ***really **** handy.
> >
> > Regards
> >
> > Richard
>
> CheckBox and RadioButton have an AutoResize property in Gambas 3.

I've been using gambas3 as you know for a long.........long time, and cannot
find any such property. Is it listed in the IDE?. Can't get it to come up in
auto-complete either.

What could be wrong?

I've not updated the gambas source code for several weeks, could that be a new
development?

Regards

Richard