[Gambas-user] 2-2.21.0: CheckBox_Click event raises twice on mouseclick, once on space bar

kevinfishburne kevinfishburne at ...1887...
Tue Jul 27 01:01:00 CEST 2010

Benoît Minisini wrote:

> OK, this is fixed in revision 3073. I think I should make a 2.21.1 soon...
> It's funny how people always find boring bugs *just* after the release.
> :-)

Yeah, I only compiled the newest release yesterday, even after reading the
changelog, hoping the issue had been fixed. It persists in the previous
stable release as well.

A different issue I just discovered after changing my project to use QT is
that the main form doesn't display until all startup procedures have
finished execution, even after adding:

FormMain.Show
WAIT 0.5

The main form simply will not appear, whatever I try, until all code
execution has stopped. :/

-----
Kevin Fishburne, Eight Virtues
www:  http://sales.eightvirtues.com http://sales.eightvirtues.com
e-mail:  mailto:sales at ...1887... sales at ...1887...
phone: (770) 853-6271