[Gambas-user] Couple of Minor Bugs in Gambas3

EA7DFH ea7dfh at ...2382...
Wed Jul 14 01:17:16 CEST 2010

El 14/07/10 00:55, Benoît Minisini escribió:
>> May be I'm using two monitors, "extended desktop" (main monitor on the
>> left and secondary on the right side). Whatever the screen that is used
>> as the last working one, there is no difference. Gambas 3 always opens
>> in the left one, trying to fill the screen, but not maximized.
>>
>> This configuration, which I'm using since years ago, is the same for
>> Gambas2, and it works as expected. Never got this weird behavior, as in
>> Gambas3.
>>
>> Ubuntu 10.04
>> Gnome 2.30.2
>>
>> Anyway, thanks for the fix on tool windows. I will keep testing.
>>
>> Regards,
>>
> Please do you have more details? The desktop environment, what you means by
> "trying to fill the screen, but not maximized"...
>
> Thanks in advance.

Well, I will try to explain better:

*I open Gambas3
*Open a project
*Gambas GUI opens in my left screen at the last remembered size
*Click maximize button and Gambas3 maximizes correctly filling my left
screen (or the right, if moved to the right side)
*Close gambas
*Reopen gambas and the size is remembered (near full size of screen),
but not its maximized state nor last screen used, just in case it was
the right one. Maximize never happens.

The desktop environment? *Gnome 2.30.2*, if I understand well what you mean.

Hope this is clearer now.

Jesus Guardon