[Gambas-user] Couple of Minor Bugs in Gambas3

EA7DFH ea7dfh at ...2382...
Wed Jul 14 00:51:06 CEST 2010

El 14/07/10 00:10, Benoît Minisini escribió:
>>> Hi all
>>>
>>> Benoît, I'd like to report some minor issues in Gambas3 IDE:
>>>
>>> * IDE Main Window doesn't remember maximized state on each restart.
>>>
>> Apparently it works with KDE4. Which desktop do you use?
>>

>>> * Tool windows (as debugging ones and search & replace) starts opening
>>> at 0,0 screen coordinates, which is cumbersome in Gnome desktops. May be
>>> it could be opened 25 or 30 px down to avoid overlapping with the main
>>> Gnome panel on top.
>>>
>> Yep. I will see what I can do...
>>
>> Regards,
>>
> The last problem has been fixed, but I have no idea what the cause of the
> first one is, unless the window manager used by your desktop.
>
> Regards,

May be I'm using two monitors, "extended desktop" (main monitor on the
left and secondary on the right side). Whatever the screen that is used
as the last working one, there is no difference. Gambas 3 always opens
in the left one, trying to fill the screen, but not maximized.

This configuration, which I'm using since years ago, is the same for
Gambas2, and it works as expected. Never got this weird behavior, as in
Gambas3.

Ubuntu 10.04
Gnome 2.30.2

Anyway, thanks for the fix on tool windows. I will keep testing.

Jesus Guardón