[Gambas-user] method for refresh a gridview .

Ricardo Díaz Martín oceanosoftlapalma at ...626...
Mon Jul 12 10:13:00 CEST 2010

If you're searching in the tabla row by row, you can select it by
MyTable.Row = TheNumberTheRowYouFound

If you are using a select in a database for the search, you only must to
fill again the table with the select resulset.

Regards,
Ricardo Díaz