[Gambas-user] gbr3: no project file in '/usr/local/bin/gambas3'

Matti math.eber at ...221...
Mon Jul 5 21:15:04 CEST 2010

Yes, that should be logical.
Because the program complains about the non-existing directory
/usr/local/bin/gambas3.
(My first mail was wrong here, I have only /usr/local/bin)
But setting the PATH variable doesn't change anything. Strange.