[Gambas-user] gbr3: no project file in '/usr/local/bin/gambas3'

Dimitris Anogiatis dosida at ...626...
Mon Jul 5 07:59:41 CEST 2010

Hey Matti

try starting gambas from the terminal by typing

/usr/local/bin/gambas3/gbr3 /usr/local/bin/gambas3/gambas3.gambas

it should run the Gambas IDE then.

I hope this helps

Regards
Dimitris