[Gambas-user] BUG: Multiple selection in listbox gtk

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Fri Jul 2 23:56:24 CEST 2010

> Montelupo Fiorentino - Italy  28 June 2010
>
> Hi,
>
> I found 2 trouble:
>
> On ASUS EEE Top All in one - Debian 2.30 - ICEWM - Gambas 2.20.2
>
> with QT interface when I using click event on COMBOBOX with touch-screen
> (with mouse it's ok) everythings freeze and I need switch off the panel.

What is freezing exactly? If all the computer freezes, I don't think that
Gambas is responsible.

> with GTK multiple selection in listbox are all set TRUE when I check which
> is selected.

Can you show the code you use? Or better send me a little project that shows
the bug?

Thanks in advance.

Benoît Minisini