[Gambas-user] Process output to TextArea Fail

Thu Jul 1 17:41:25 CEST 2010

But it works if it is not on debugger?
What debugger you use?

I tried your code with Gambas 2.20, and I couldn't reproduce the problem.
Although, I changed line:
conexion = SHELL "ssh -l root 10.144.32.51" FOR READ WRITE
for test purpose to:
conexion = SHELL "ls -R" FOR READ WRITE

Please try to isolate your problem, or update to Gambas 2.20.

Jussi