[Gambas-user] Making a installation package - ubuntu

Dag Jarle Johansen dag.jarle.johansen at ...2312...
Sun Jan 31 17:33:32 CET 2010

Hi all,

I am writing a little app to test the MySQL-connection in a local
network. Both PC's are running with Ubuntu 9.10, network is so far ok.
I'm using the SVN (3.0). In 2.13 I had no problems making a distribution
for Ubuntu. I presume I have to define one or another dependency.

I get this messages:

        Paket für Ubuntu erstellen.
        Making build directory.
        Creating desktop file...
        Sources are being debianizated.
        Creating package...
        Die Paketherstellung ist mißlungen.
        Package.MakeDebPackage.640: 'dpkg-buildpackage' has failed.

Why, I can not tell. I will install SVN 3 on the second PC to get all
libs and continue testing before time runs out, but it will be essential
for me to be able to make installable packages. I still have one "clean"
Ubuntu-PC to test with later on. I have read all I found about making
installation packages - it is apparantly not sufficient

If any one can help me, I will be grateful.

Thanks and regards
norarg