[Gambas-user] Datacombo order by display

Cyro Corte Real Filho cyroreal at ...626...
Tue Jan 26 15:31:37 CET 2010

Hello all,

I started to program with gambas and i am very impressed and satisfied so
far, a have only two drawbacks on the moment:

1. How can i order my Datacombo by the display Text?

2. Is there a Gridview or Tableview replacement where i can do cut and past?
This way i would select the text on my gridview and past it to Openoffice
for example to print some stuff. What is the best way to have report in
gambas anyway?

Thanks very much for the help.

Cyro