[Gambas-user] TreeView.Count value differs using qt rather than gtk

Tue Jan 26 08:58:21 CET 2010

Benoît Minisini ha scritto:
>> Benoît,
>>
>> Just for that you should go with the GTK+ way :P
>>
>> Regards,
>> Dimitris
>>

> But is it really useful? We need to know how many root items a TreeView or a
> ColumnView has, too!

What about using two different properties: .Count (all the items) and
.Children.Count (only the children of a specific node)?
Note that by using only the second property it is possible to calculate
the first one by scanning the children and summing up; if only one
property has to be in existence, then the second one is more versatile
and probably more needed in common situations.

Regards,
Doriano