[Gambas-user] TreeView.Count value differs using qt rather than gtk

Kadaitcha Man nospam.nospam.nospam at ...626...
Tue Jan 26 08:46:27 CET 2010

2010/1/26 Benoît Minisini <gambas at ...1...>:
>> Benoît,
>>
>> Just for that you should go with the GTK+ way :P
>>
>> Regards,
>> Dimitris
>>

> But is it really useful? We need to know how many root items a TreeView or a
> ColumnView has, too!

Perhaps a new property. However, when I need to know such things, I
write my code in such a way that it knows how many root nodes have
been created, or B) I merely make my code loop and count.

The point is, there are ways for the programmer to get the information needed.