[Gambas-user] Q: about components

Charlie Reinl Karl.Reinl at ...2345...
Mon Jan 25 19:40:33 CET 2010

Salut Benoît,

talking gambas2

the question is: why a component uses itself as component ?
The reason why I ask that, in our DBReport project, I set as component
and as requires all gb.db.* components, what was a mistake, or say more
kindly, not necessary.

But it was not easy to strip them, requires no problem, but the
components only after recompiling (later I found out reload the project
does also the job).
Or the best, easiest way is to uncheck itself first, and the components
no more wanted after.

Because I know fro an older experience that it does nothing to the
project/component if itself is not checked.

So my question why itself is checked every time I compile the project ?

--
Amicalement
Charlie