[Gambas-user] IconView control questions

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Mon Jan 25 13:40:52 CET 2010

> I'm having a little trouble figuring out how to get the iconview control
> to behave as I would like.  The "grid spacing" property seems to adjust
> the horizontal distance between the icons, but is there any way to
> change the vertical spacing between the icons and the text, and between
> sequential rows of icons?  Or is there a way to turn off the text labels
> on the icons entirely, to make them pack together more closely
> vertically?  Thanks.

Alas the IconView is rudimentary, as it has to implement the common features
of the Qt icon view and GTK+ icon view widgets.

I think the IconView should be removed and replaced by something entirely
written in Gambas. Any volunteer? :-)

--
Benoît Minisini