[Gambas-user] problem with database manager (gambas3)

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Sun Jan 24 16:09:39 CET 2010

> 1. after you open the database manager , at the top right you will see red
> close button (to close the tab) click on it , it will close the whole ide
> when it not suppose to be

Sorry, I can't reproduce the bug. When I click on the red close button, it
only closes the tab, not the whole IDE.

Logically, if the entire IDE is closed, it is usually a crash. Run the IDE
from a shell, and see if you get a segmentation fault message. If so, follow
the procedure described on the web site to get a stack backtrace.

Benoît Minisini