[Gambas-user] TableView modification

Olivier Cruilles linuxos at ...1896...
Sun Jan 24 15:16:44 CET 2010

Hi all,

In a new project, I'm developing some Sqlite request and I use a TableView1 to display all the
results of SQL requests.

To be more flexible, I use the TableView1_ColumnClick(Column AS Integer) event to sort the clicked column.

All this operation is ok for the moment and the TableView1 is correctly sorted and displayed

Now I would like to display a little Icon on the right side of the clicked column to indicate the kind of sort is currently activated:  "ASC" or "DESC"

It is possible to create a new object 'TableView' from the original TableView with INHERITS property and add possibilities to display
on the horizontal header a little picture to indicate the activated sort way ?

- Possibility to  display or no display this little picture
- When this little picture is displayed and when the user resize the Column, the position of this little picture must be recalculated.

- May be simply have the possibility to change the background picture of each header column ?

If someone have an idea ?

Thank you in advance for your answer

Olivier Cruilles
Mail: linuxos at ...1896...