[Gambas-user] fastest way to "zero-out" a huge binary file

kevinfishburne kevinfishburne at ...1887...
Sun Jan 24 07:23:13 CET 2010

Kadaitcha Man wrote:

> Have you tried using a Long instead of an Integer?
>
> <runs and hides>
>
> :)

Haha, that gave me a good laugh. When I discovered the "bug" was just me
being a jackass I practically did the Snoopy dance I was so overjoyed.
Simple problems are always the best once you finally figure out they were
simple. Now if I can just get rid of those annoying extra "string length"
bytes it keeps writing...

-----
Kevin Fishburne, Eight Virtues
www:  http://sales.eightvirtues.com http://sales.eightvirtues.com
e-mail:  mailto:sales at ...1887... sales at ...1887...
phone: (770) 853-6271