[Gambas-user] Unknow symbol 'txtLogs' in class 'Flogfiles'

Fabien Bodard gambas.fr at ...626...
Wed Jan 20 23:06:49 CET 2010

FLogfiles.TxtLogs.text = "Blablablabla ..."

in good way :

you add in FLogFile :

Public SetTextLog (sText as String)

  TxtLog.Text = sText

End

in Main :

FlogFile.SetTextLog("blablabla")

for example the gambas ide is written in gambas ... and not use public
control option ...