[Gambas-user] output to open office files

Robert JUHASZ robert1juhasz at ...626...
Wed Jan 20 15:14:32 CET 2010

Hello,

Thanks for both of you for the answers!
The solution you described Benoît is very sympa for me. Could you give me
your 'dirty' code in a module in order to add to my project and use your
function to write cells?
I may also learn from your code.

(My standard way for the output is to use templete files so I don't need to
bother with the formatting, printing issues or whatever: I just modify some
cells with the actual data and I leave the file open for the user. My
colleages are already got used with this method and would be very good to
keep this habit under linux in my Gambas applications).

Regards,
Robi