[Gambas-user] Error - Signal 11 - Gambas 2.19

Ron ron at ...1740...
Mon Jan 18 12:51:12 CET 2010

Didn't follow the complete thread, but are you running on a 64 bits OS?

I had some weird crashes too (all fixed now), they occurred quite often,
but sometimes I had to restart my program 20+ times in a row to make it
fail again, it was because it only crashed when it was loaded in 64 bits
memory space.

Regards,
Ron_2nd.