[Gambas-user] Error - Signal 11 - Gambas 2.19

Fiddler63 mx4eva at ...626...
Mon Jan 18 08:57:00 CET 2010

> A button with the following code will cause a Signal 11 error in Gambas
>  2.19. If I remove the ([50, 50]) I get no error.
>
> PUBLIC SUB New_Btn_Click()
> DIM hPic AS Picture
> hPic = NEW Picture([50, 50])
> END
>
> Cheers
> Kim

Please provide your full project, because you should not get a signal 11 (an
interpreter crash) but a normal error message. I tried there, and got no
signal 11, but the right error message (type mismatch...).

Thanks in advance.

Benoît Minisini

Hmm, now when I run the code, I get error message (type mismatch....).
Weird