[Gambas-user] Error - Signal 11 - Gambas 2.19

Fabien Bodard gambas.fr at ...626...
Sun Jan 17 16:54:12 CET 2010

hPicture = NEW Picture ( [ Width AS Integer, Height AS Integer,
Transparent AS Boolean ] )

2010/1/16 Fiddler63 <mx4eva at ...626...>:

> A button with the following code will cause a Signal 11 error in Gambas 2.19.
> If I remove the ([50, 50]) I get no error.
>
> PUBLIC SUB New_Btn_Click()
> DIM hPic AS Picture
> hPic = NEW Picture([50, 50])

ok i understand your problem :)

hPicture = NEW Picture ( [ Width AS Integer, Height AS Integer,
Transparent AS Boolean ] )
in the doc"[,]" means optional values ... so you can set it or not .
[] in the gambas syntax is an array... it's not really the same !

so you need to write :

hPic = New Picture(50,50)