[Gambas-user] Collections

Pino Zollo pinozollo at ...626...
Sat Jan 16 16:19:54 CET 2010

Il sabato 16 gennaio 2010 08:25:56 hai scritto:
> Salut Pino,
>
> my problem with your problem is:
> That is just a piece of code, I can only run and debug, if I invent ALL
> the rest.
>
> And so,every test will say nothing(if it is not a typo in that piece
> code).
>
> So please sent always a full run able gambas-archive. That has not to be
> the whole project, but a part of it, which reach that piece of code
> without any problems. I saw often the problem by producing such an
> example.
>

> --
> Amicalement
> Charlie

Merci Charllie,

Here included is the source of my project...it is just a studio exercise for
testing of XML-RPC client component of GAMBAS.

To run it you need the server fldigi which is available on:

http://www.w1hkj.com/alpha/fldigi-flarq/

If you compile it from source make sure that the XML-RPC is enabled.

The problem rises when clicking on the 3rd button form the bottom, the one
with A:n in front. It sends the command fldigi.list which replies with the
list of recognised commands.

This project has a minor problem that maybe due to XML-RPC component....
Some call needs cRpc.Mode = 2  other do not.
I wish I were able to understand why.

Let me know if all right with the server

A bien tot

Pino

--
Key ID: 0xF6768208
Key fingerprint = B16D 0A7C 5B29 A334 CE6A  71F6 EAF8 3D88 F676 8208