[Gambas-user] Modal dialog + Balloon hangs program

Wed Jan 13 10:19:07 CET 2010

In case my idea doesn't help, just create it yourself:

You need a Form FMain with a Button1 and a Timer1.

You need another form that you name dlgTest. There do not need to be any
objects on this form, it's just the dialog window to be opened.

You set the Timer1 to 10000.

The code on FMain is fairly simple:

' Gambas class file

PUBLIC SUB _new()

END

PUBLIC SUB Form_Open()

END

PUBLIC SUB Button1_Click()

   Timer1.Enabled = TRUE

   dlgTest.ShowDialog

END

PUBLIC SUB Timer1_Timer()

   Balloon.Info("This is a button", Button1)

END