[Gambas-user] Modal dialog + Balloon hangs program

Wed Jan 13 08:57:57 CET 2010

Hi all,

Last night I discovered this feature:

If you have a balloon on FMain and want to let it appear while there is
a modal dialog open (I didn't test a non-modal form yet), the balloon
isn't shown and the program hangs, eating 100 % CPU load.

I made a little test app to show this and try to add it to this mail.

If you press the Button and then close the dialog at once, the balloon
will appear after 10 seconds. But if you do not close the dialog, the
program will crash.

Thanks for your comments!

Regards

Rolf