[Gambas-user] Mailing list not working correctly?

Werner wdahn at ...1000...
Wed Jan 13 06:14:36 CET 2010

On 13/01/10 05:56, Matti wrote:
> Since a few months, it happens quite often that I post a question or an answer
> to another post and don't get any answers.
> I recieve my own mails in Thunderbird correctly, but when I look at
> http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/forum.php?forum_name=gambas-user
> my mails sometimes just don't appear there.
>
> Anything wrong here?
>
> For example, I sent a mail about compiling problems of gambas3 on
> 10.01.2010 22:26
> that doesn't show in this list.
>
> Regards
> Matti

I see 6 posts from you on 31.12.2009 with 2 topics in my Inbox:
Installation instructions for openSUSE and
how to get the version number

After that, there's nothing until last Saturday (4 posts).

Regards
Werner