[Gambas-user] Problem during Gambas 2.19 installation on Ubuntu 9.10

Ricardo Díaz Martín oceanosoftlapalma at ...626...
Mon Jan 11 09:19:26 CET 2010

On before gambas installation on ubuntu 9.10 you must to do this:

sudo apt-get install build-essential autoconf libbz2-dev libfbclient2
libmysqlclient15-dev unixodbc-dev libpq-dev libsqlite0-dev
libsqlite3-dev libgtk2.0-dev libldap2-dev libcurl4-gnutls-dev
libgtkglext1-dev libpcre3-dev libsdl-sound1.2-dev libsdl-mixer1.2-dev
libsdl-image1.2-dev libsage-dev libxml2-dev libxslt1-dev
libbonobo2-dev libcos4-dev libomniorb4-dev librsvg2-dev libpoppler-dev
libpoppler-glib-dev libasound2-dev libesd0-dev libesd-alsa0
libdirectfb-dev libaa1-dev libxtst-dev libffi-dev kdelibs4-dev
firebird2.1-dev libqt4-dev libglew1.5-dev

Please, visit http://gambasdoc.org/help/install/ubuntu?view

I hope this works for you.

Regards,