[Gambas-user] Gambas3 svn won't install

Matti math.eber at ...221...
Fri Jan 8 21:44:18 CET 2010

Thanks, Laurent.

I installed libtool 2.something, and now I could run ./reconf-all and so on.
Some error messages, but as far as I can see, they are only about GTK and other
things that I don't have here. Installation looks ok.
Contrary to the docs, I had to run everything as root - otherwise nothing would
work because of "no rights".

But..... (separate post)
Matti