[Gambas-user] How to change a picture when a key is pressed ?

Matti math.eber at ...221...
Fri Jan 8 21:28:49 CET 2010

I also don't have the original message, but PictureBox_KeyPress() works fine here.

Try something like:
PUBLIC SUB PictureBox1_KeyPress()
  IF Key.Code = 4096 THEN PictureBox1.Visible = FALSE
END
(this Key.Code is "ESC". Look in the docs for "Key".)

Or, if you need it, something with left/right mouse:
PUBLIC SUB PictureBox1_MouseDown()
  IF Mouse.Left = TRUE THEN
    PictureBox1.Visible = FALSE
  ELSE