[Gambas-user] How to change a picture when a key is pressed ?

charlesg charles at ...1784...
Fri Jan 8 10:21:00 CET 2010

Hi

I don't mess around with pictures much so this may be the blind leading the
blind.

The command is: PictureBox1.Picture =
Picture.Load("/home/charles/Photos/SV400005.JPG")

I could not get a response to a PictureBox1_keypress event so I buried a
textbox behind the picturebox, made sure it had focus and:

> PUBLIC SUB TextBox1_KeyPress()
>   IF Key.text = "a" THEN
>     PictureBox1.Picture =
> Picture.Load("/home/charles/Photos/SV400005.JPG")
>   ENDIF
> END

Remember that Key.text is case sensitive so you should test for that.

rgds