[Gambas-user] FileChooser: KeyPress or MouseDown?

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Wed Jan 6 20:01:01 CET 2010

> Hi Fabien,
> What a pity, you don't see the need for these events?
> I could be on the wrong track?  ;-(
>
> mmh... ok, e.g.:
>
> I want to create a contex-menue with right-mouse-click, or
> delete a file with the DEL-Key like: "IF key.Code = key.Delete THEN ...
> "
>
> Sorry, for my understanding I need such events? Or have you a better
> concept for do this?
>
> Regards,
> Jo

FileChooser and FileView are compound controls. The events you want to catch
are raised by inner control you don't have access, unless using Fabien's
trick.

Why don't you take the FileView source code and modify it to have a contextual
pop-up menu?

--
Benoît Minisini