[Gambas-user] Socket Limitations

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Sun Jan 3 01:27:09 CET 2010

> Yes, I'll look at that, but why in the Ready event? Would there be any
> disadvantage or problem with setting the socket to block permanently
> when it is instantiated and its properties setup in code? Also, if it
> is set in the Ready event, would it needlessly get set again every
> time the socket became ready?

I would do that there because I'm sure the socket is opened once the socket is
connected. Otherwise setting the Blocking property won't work.

I can modify the stream class so that you can set the Blocking property even
if the stream is not opened, but at the moment it does not work like that!

Benoît Minisini