[Gambas-user] Socket Limitations

Kadaitcha Man nospam.nospam.nospam at ...626...
Sat Jan 2 06:08:32 CET 2010

> 2010/1/2 Benoît Minisini <gambas at ...1...>:

>> Please provide the source code of the network communication,
>> otherwise I can't see what you are doing exactly.

Ok, here is some code that adequately reproduces the problem, and the
exact same code with a smaller chunk of text that does not have the
problem.

SocketOK works.

ChokeASocket is exactly 100% the same code except that it has a 48k
file to transmit to the remote server.

The remote server is already setup in the code so just run it. I
recommend running SocketOK first. I have tried this with four
independent servers and get the same result, SocketDeath.