[Gambas-user] Picturebox

Fabien Bodard gambas.fr at ...626...
Sat Feb 27 18:23:54 CET 2010

2010/2/27 Keith Clark <keithclark at ...2185...>:
> I cannot, for the life of me, get a picture box to work.  I've googled
> to death and I cannot find an example that works.
>
> Here is what I have so far:
> $Image = Image.Load("/home/keithclark/" & ISBN.text & ".jpg")
> BookPictureBox.Picture.Image = $Image

you can't set the picture image property .
http://gambasdoc.org/help/comp/gb.qt/picture/image
It's a read only property !

There is two way to do that :

BookPictureBox.Picture = $Image.Picture

or more shortly and logical :

BookPictureBox.Picture = Picture["/home/keithclark/" & ISBN.text & ".jpg"]

the last is the good way