[Gambas-user] Does the mailing list work?

Caveat Gambas at ...1950...
Fri Feb 26 17:21:44 CET 2010

Could be it's all my fault, I use different addresses for different
purposes and sometimes send something out from the wrong address by
mistake, which I guess doesn't get mailed out to the list (but maybe it
gets to the archive), or the other way around... I dunno?

Also, I *think* Tobi only sent the question to me, but I replied on the
list as it seemed like it might be useful to someone else...

Regards,
Caveat