[Gambas-user] Installation incomplete (gb.desktop not installed)

Kevin Till Kevin.Till at ...18...
Wed Feb 24 15:47:58 CET 2010

Hello,

I tried to install gambas 2.19.0 on my machine (1,73 Ghz Laptop, Ubuntu 9.10) but I think the installation was not complete. If I type "gambas2" this message appears: "ERROR: #27: Cannot load component 'gb.desktop': cannot find library file". I've carefully read and followed the installation instruction especially for ubuntu 9.10 so I don't see what i did wrong. Any help/advice would be appreciated.

kevin

jetzt kostenlos herunterladen! http://portal.gmx.net/de/go/chbrowser