[Gambas-user] unusual problems

Charlie Reinl Karl.Reinl at ...2345...
Sun Feb 21 20:56:37 CET 2010

Salut,

set up a new box (a Laptop) with Mandriva 2010.0 and gambas2 (r2707) and
gambas3 (r2708).

1. since I pushed the main-window of the IDE to the upper/left corner, I
can't reach the "window title bar" anymore, after closing and re-running
it. In .config/gambas3.conf I found
[FMain]
Geometry=[0,0,1389,968]

2. When I try to upgrade gambas2 projects to gambas3, the "Update all
forms" seems not to work again (because I can't compile after .. 'Bad
form file version').
And I can not save these forms. I have on files and folders w/r rights
as owner, all other s only r rights.

Can anybody confirm such problems, or is the box wired ?

[OperatingSystem]
OperatingSystem=Linux
KernelRelease=2.6.31.12-desktop-1mnb
DistributionVendor=MandrivaLinux
DistributionRelease="Mandriva Linux 2010.0"

[System]
CPUArchitecture=i686
TotalRam=497100 kB

[Gambas]