[Gambas-user] trouble with cgi scripting - Error 24 No Startup Method

Dimitris Anogiatis dosida at ...626...
Sun Feb 21 12:17:59 CET 2010

Hey Joshua,
Try this instead of the original cgi example.

#!/usr/bin/env gbw2
<%
DIM sEnv AS String
PRINT "<!-- Variable declaration must come before any HTML -->"
PRINT "<html>"
PRINT "<body>"
PRINT "<h2>Test1 - check this out</h2><br>"
PRINT "<a href=\"link1.html\">Test link</a>"
PRINT "</body>"
PRINT "</html>"
%>

If this works it means that all your html tags need to be included in a
Print statement

I hope this helps

Regards
Dimitris