[Gambas-user] trouble with cgi scripting - Error 24 No Startup Method

Joshua Higgins joshiggins at ...1601...
Sat Feb 20 23:07:20 CET 2010

I'm still having this problem, I haved tried it now with 2.13, 2.18, 2.19
and svn and they are all the same. I have a feeling its something Ubuntu
related, because it is intermittent. It has been working for the last 30
mins, but now it has stopped again, giving me the Error 24 again and again.

I've noticed that in /tmp/gambas.0/script-cache, there are all my scripts
compiled. It is not working normally (through the web browser), but if I run
one of the scripts directly from the cache when it was compiled 30 mins ago
(when it was working), it works. But the script I've tried to run just now
does not work, even if you manually run the executable in the script cache.

This is all very strange. It seems that sometimes gbw2 will compile an
executable that has the error 24, and sometimes it does not. Or is it the
interpreter, gbr2, that is sometimes producing the error 24?

--
joshua higgins