[Gambas-user] Bad package group generating ? from Gambas2.13

Szenográdi Norbert sevoir75 at ...626...
Tue Feb 16 23:13:01 CET 2010

Hi Benoit!

I found these documents about valid Debian/Ubuntu sections alias package
groups:
http://www.debian.org/doc/debian-policy/ch-archive.html#s-subsections
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/PackagingGuide/Complete#control

regards, Sevoir