[Gambas-user] automatic completion of textbox with mysql data

Dimitris Anogiatis dosida at ...626...
Sat Feb 13 21:51:05 CET 2010

Vasilli,

perhaps you want to try this one

rs33 = MODMain.$Con.exec("select * from Aplianikis where " &
Left$(Eponimia,1) & " = '" & Left$(tEponimia.Text, 1) & "'")
ListBox1.Add = rs33!Eponimia

I hope this helps

Regards
Dimitris