[Gambas-user] Databases, please help me!

M. Cs. mohareve at ...626...
Sun Feb 7 16:39:23 CET 2010

The mistery goes on:
I managed to get the results with closing the connection in other part of
code:

altea.Type = "sqlite"
altea.Host = User.Home & "/.GamCat"
TRY altea.Open()
IF NOT altea.Databases.Exist(User.Home & "/.GamCat/ImageThumbs") THEN
altea.Databases.Add("ImageThumbs")
WAIT 0.5
altea.Close()
ENDIF

altea.Name = "ImageThumbs"
altea.Type = "sqlite"
altea.Host = User.Home & "/.GamCat"
'altea.Open()
querry = "CREATE TABLE Thumbs(fajl TEXT,volume TEXT,name BLOB,img BLOB);"
altea.Exec(querry)
altea.Close() 'This what I've added!

I don't know why did the lack of last line disturb the process. Now I'm
facing another difficulties:
I cannot force Treeview elements to have different images, although I'm
getting real images with the procedure  Opener. They are all the same, one
of the existing ones, even I can check that the picture paths are different.