[Gambas-user] Databases, please help me!

Dag Jarle Johansen dag.jarle.johansen at ...2312...
Sun Feb 7 00:54:07 CET 2010

Hi,

a BLOB is defined as a field for binary data, which only means, every
character is stored as is, this may be letters or the codes you get from
an image. So far clear. In MySQL one has to increase the
max_allowed_packet, because by default max. 1MB can be written in one
line (field). looking for SQLite ....

you can see some declarations and examples here:
http://www.sqlite.org/datatype3.html
and as I understand it, you may select BLOB as well.

As you get a result in your editor, I asume you have configured SQLite
correctly. Try out some simple select first, and look if you get any
results, so you can analyze where you get the wrong result.

Regards,
Dag