[Gambas-user] More Problems turning up

Dag Jarle Johansen dag.jarle.johansen at ...2312...
Sat Feb 6 22:36:33 CET 2010

Hi Jussi,

I can handle the TabStrip-problem pretty easy, just using the editor
until the IDE works as usual again.

The User.Home problem is rather curious, because I have checked ALL
files belonging to both projects, and they are identical (not the
formnames off course). In the older app it works fine, in the app
created yesterday - nada. I can't imagine that a lib is cached in a
project, so both should use the same libs. What rev. do you have, is
2664 right, I think I remember you say so yesterday? I got 2663 the last
time, and that is rather curious too, because I got 2664 once in
between, if I haven't got quite mad in the meantime.

thanks and regards
Dag