[Gambas-user] Databases, please help me!

Dag Jarle Johansen dag.jarle.johansen at ...2312...
Sat Feb 6 21:58:56 CET 2010

Hi,

depends on if you have copied your query-text from the source or wrote
it here:

querry="SELEC * FROM Thumbs WHERE fajl='b1.jpg' AND volume='ALPHA';"

SELECT rather than SELEC

and I am not so sure if it good to have the ";" at the end,
in MySQL Editor f. eks you should, using the same statement in Gambas I
rather let it out.

regards
Dag