[Gambas-user] GRIDVIEW: SCROLL & DOUBLE CLICK

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Wed Feb 3 02:51:18 CET 2010

> Benoit,
>
> Something new about this? How can I help you?
>
> Regards,

Yes, sorry for the delay!

You must use the Activate event which is raised when the user actually double-
clicks on a row, or activate a keyboard shortcut (but not in GridView I
think).

The DblClick is a low level event that is raised only when the mouse is used,
and on all the widget (because the scrollbar internally does not catch it).

This is the same problem with popup menus: you must use the Menu event, not
the MouseDown event.

Benoît Minisini