[Gambas-user] Distribution

Mon Feb 1 19:59:53 CET 2010

Dag Jarle Johansen ha scritto:
> hi,
>
> slowly things are getting a bit frustrating.
> I don't think so, but perhaps I have insulted someone? or are my themes
> so less interesting, no one cares to answer? I do not expect that all
> just are waiting for my problems, but absolutly no responce seems a
> little strange.
> I follow the mailing-list all the time; I can see endless discussions
> about the philosophy of tabs, and no one seems to care about problems
> which are essential to get gambas out to the people. not all docs are

Dear Dag,

I would be happy to help, if only I was able to do it.

I write about things I know, or I think to know, and not about things I
don't know. And sometimes threads get too long because someone else
tries to demonstrate that I am wrong. Sorry for this too.

I hope that, and I am nearly sure that, someone else will help you.

Regards,
Doriano