[Gambas-user] Did anyone have a script to record webcame picture in video files

firman firman.isb at ...626...
Wed Dec 29 16:59:53 CET 2010

OK Mr. Fabien.. I have a project for make a cctv monitoring system, then i
used webcam for simulation my project. When i tried to make program using
gambas3, the program has working but one button could not work.. that was
record button, files record can create but zero (0 bytes).. I need to record
video picture from webcam 1 to 4 in avi, mpg or any other video format. So i
need help for solve my problem... and now i send u again source archive that
i had make from gambas3... if u or anybody have a good script or source for
solving my problem, i hope...
http://old.nabble.com/file/p30552084/TACAMCCTVrev2-0.0.1.tar.gz
TACAMCCTVrev2-0.0.1.tar.gz