[Gambas-user] Form_KeyPress not raised on Gtk

Emanuele Sottocorno sotema at ...626...
Wed Dec 29 13:36:13 CET 2010

Tanks Benoît,
Yes it's better but only if there isn't others container in the form.
In the case ya have a container the event still does not raise.
Of course I can remove the Panel, but will be better if the component
behaves equally regardless the library used in the project.
See the attached project, it works fine with QT.
Tanks again,
Emanuele